- Experience UNCONTROLLABLE PAIN. If none of the tips for pain control are working, please call our office.
- DEVELOP PAIN IN YOUR LOWER LEG. Pain, redness or swelling after a period of inactivity needs to be addressed immediately.
- Are experiencing CHEST PAIN OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH. This needs to be addressed immediately.
- Notice SIGNS OF INFECTION. Includes redness, swelling, and heat at the incision, increasing pain, or odor. Please call our office for evaluation.
- Experience symptoms of a BLADDER INFECTION. This may include frequency of urination or burning with urination.
- Are experiencing unusual BLEEDING. If you are saturating more than a large pad in 60 minutes and/or have tennis ball size clots please call our office.
Gros Ventre OB/GYN
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
St. John’s Medical Center Operator
307-733-3636, ask to have the OB/GYN provider on call paged.